Employees are a company’s most valuable resources. They are responsible for successful business operations, leading to revenue growth and enhanced reputation for your company. As an employer, you need to offer several perks, benefits and incentives to keep them happy. Offering additional benefits plays a vital role in attracting and retaining good talent. At Ken Maynard Insurance Brokers Ltd. we offer cost-effective employee benefits and insurance plans throughout Woodbridge.
Our brokers analyze your financial goals to provide you with affordable employee benefits insurance. If you want to make any adjustment to the insurance plan, we provide custom packages to you.
Types of Employee Benefits Insurance
Depending on the nature and size of your business, you can decide what is beneficial for you and your employees.
Some common types of employee benefits packages include:
• Medical insurance: Comprising healthcare reimbursement and group health insurance, medical insurance gives your employees peace of mind and affordable access to improved healthcare options..
• Retirement benefits: · For employers, retirement contributions for employees are tax-deductible. Retirement benefits provide a reliable source of income for your employees’ in the future.
• Disability insurance: Disability insurance reduces the risks of losing a job when your employee is unable to work due to injury or illness. You can either provide short-term or long-term disability to your full-time workers..
• Life Insurance: Life insurance provides financial protection to the beneficiaries after the death of an insured employee. You can also provide group life insurance to your employees.
Importance of Employee Benefits Insurance
Providing employee benefits insurance is the best way to keep your employees happy and create a positive work culture. A Comprehensive employee benefits insurance plans:
• Promotes job satisfaction
• Boosts employees morale
• Enhance productivity
At Ken Maynard Insurance Brokers Ltd., our brokers will help you with a variety of insurance products and services. We also help you handle insurance claims. Browse through our commercial insurance to learn how you can protect your business from loss.
Call us today to discover our flexible employee benefits insurance options in Woodbridge.
Contact us for more details!